Poly Enviro is a global solutions provider founded over 30 years ago through the union of scientific minds.
Since 1980, we have focused on formulating chemistries to enhance operational efficiencies while minimizing their environmental impact. Each member of our team possesses a unique educational and professional background and, together, we are able to provide our clients with best-in-class solutions for their needs.
- A PhD from MIT (Massachusetts Institute Of Technology) with over 30 years of Fortune 500 background experience in chemical developments
- A chemical engineer, chemist and physicist from the University of Missouri with 20 years of Fortune 500 experience developing polymers, lubricants, coatings and water treatment chemicals
- A PhD from the Illinois Institute of Technology, specializing in polymers and polymer synthesis
- A chemical engineer with a Master’s from MIT (Massachusetts Institute Of Technology) with 28 years of Fortune 500 experience developing forming fluids, lubricants and organic coatings
- A PhD from the Illinois Institute of Technology with 25 years of Fortune 500 experience conducting analytical research on polymers and water treatment developments
From the onset of their careers, our original technical team was recognized for their innovative products. Through years of corroboration and their methodical approach to polymer chemistry research and development, they expanded their reach across a breadth of industry verticals in the chemicals space.
In addition to our sustained organic growth, we’ve acquired technologies from several Fortune 500 companies to build economies of scope through a broader product portfolio. Moreover, this has allowed our technical team to refine and advance their chemistries by using these acquisitions as a foundation.
Our ability to develop across numerous areas in chemicals has allowed us to collaborate with several global industry leaders and respected governmental laboratories.